Chilote | House Shoes
Cozy slippers made by hand by independent artisans in Patagonia.
Warm, comfortable and made to last. With no factory in sight, each pair of Chilote House Shoes are handcrafted slowly by a network of independent artisan women in Patagonia. With locally-sourced wool, vegetable saddle leather, and a QR code that transparently tracks each wool slipper back to the artisan group that made it. These wool slippers get down to the root of what makes traditional craftsmanship so remarkable.
- Made from locally-sourced raw sheep wool and organically (vegetable) tanned saddle leather.
- Each pair includes a QR code that transparently tracks the slippers to the specific artisan group’s info and geolocation in Patagonia.
- Includes a repair kit to extend the life of your slippers.
- Chilote Shoes is a certified B Corp.
- Purchase of the slippers directly empowers communities to maintain their unique craft and plants native trees in Patagonia.
- Sustainable and Climate Positive.
Small: Size 7 - 8.5, Medium: Size 9 - 10.5, Large: Size 11 - 13
Small: Size 6 - 7.5, Medium: 8 - 9.5, Large: Size 10 - 12