Cleanse the air naturally & create space to inspire, motivate, nurture & relax. This little piece of art streams pure essential oil mist to transform the mood & design of any space.
Preserves essential oil properties with ultrasonic vibrations - no heating or burning - and it has auto-shutoff and LED light for soft illumination. 100% natural and safe alternative to candles. Perfect for boardrooms to bedrooms to kitchens and kids’ rooms.
1. Add water to fill line.
2. Add 5-15 drops of CAMPO 100% pure essential oil.
3. Turn on diffuser & transform the mood.
Misting duration: 3 hours the non-stop mode selected (first push of button on the right) and 4-5 hours with the 30 second intermittent mode selected (second push of button on the right - third push of button turns machine off).
Covers: 400+ square feet.
Finish: White ceramic
Interior: BPA free plastic water tank.
Dimensions: 3.5 x7.5 inches
Weight: 1.1 lbs
Power supply: Input AC 100-240v 50/60Hz, Output DC24V 0.5A
Power consumption: Max 12W
Mist output: 30ml/h
1 x 100ml ultrasonic diffuser (Essential oil not included)
1 x Power Cord , 1 x User Manual
We recommend cleaning your diffuser regularly to keep it working at optimal output and when switching between different scents. Follow these simple steps:
- Take a damp cloth with a little white vinegar on it and clean and wipe the plastic internal areas.
- You can also use qtips dipped in white vinegar to clear any smaller areas that may have the scent you are trying to eliminate.
- Fill diffuser to water fill line and add 1 tsp white vinegar (the vinegar helps remove any oil residue).
- Run the diffuser for 3-5 minutes to allow the water-vinegar to disperse throughout the unit.
- Rinse with clean water and/or cotton swabs to dry the diffuser.
We recommend this type of cleaning when you are changing scent families (Woodsy to Citrus for example) and also after you are using a heavy essential oil (like a Vetiver or Sandalwood) to eliminate chance of any clogging. Depending on use, a monthly cleaning is also recommended.