Jungmaven | Mechanic Jacket
The Mechanic Jacket is like a time travel machine. Whenever you are, we're already there. Built from a hardworking + durable hemp twill with a classic, utility-inspired shape.
- Women's sizing, men should size up
- Boxy long-sleeve, 5 button cropped jacket
- Structured and durable, with reinforced placket stitching
- Western inspired chest pockets on front
- Two outside shallow angled pockets
- Two internal deep bucket pockets
- Size adjustment straps at waist and cuffs
- Garment dyed
- 55 Hemp/45 Organic Cotton - Twill
- 10oz fabric weight
- Jungmaven clothing is cut and sewn in Los, Angeles, California with quality, globally sourced materials. Due to regulations around hemp products, most bedding, hemp socks, and hemp beanies are currently made in China. We work closely with our supplier there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.