Nawrap | All Natural Tea Towel
Each Nawrap product is made in Japan using traditional Japanese weaving techniques. Many years ago, Nawrap manufactured mosquito nets, but later transitioned into home textiles. Because of this, the soft material has a net-like appearance. The weave construction is incredibly unique, & the fabric is very absorbent & quick to dry.
Linen: 50% cotton & 50% linen
Persimmon: 70% Cotton & 30% Rayon. Persimmon features antimicrobial & anti-odor properties. This means your tea towel will not become a breeding ground for bacteria, helping them last longer & smell better.
Binchotan: 65% rayon & 35% cotton. Infused with ultra-fine binchotan (Japanese oak) which naturally provides improved anti-microbial & anti-odour properties.
- 13.5 x 27"
- Four layer weave increasing absorbency and durability
- Beautifully soft fabric which improves with use
- Textured surface aiding cleaning
- Quick drying
- Made in Japan
Use and care:
- Machine or hand wash.
- Hang to dry. Do not put in a clothes dryer.
- Bleaching in not recommended. Use oxygen bleach if required.
- This fabric will soften with use. You can speed up this process by soaking in hot water before first use.
- Fabric may shrink slightly after washing.