Eshel High Boot
Our Eshel High Boot reissued in a rinsed black hue.
Jeans inspired by Hannah Eshel, a NYC painter and sculptor known for sensuous yet minimalistic forms. Designed with function and purpose, these jeans sit with ease at the natural waist and fall into a slim straight silhouette with a subtle boot cut leg shape.
• High waist, with a slim cut that sits close to the body with a relaxed boot cut leg opening
• Emily is 5' 9" a size 25, and is wearing size 25
• 100% cotton 14oz 3x1 yarn dyed black denim
• Stone washed for a peached hand feel in a facility with responsible wash processes
• Zip Fly, signature brass button top closure. B SIDES debossed paper jacron patch.
• Made in USA
•Machine wash with like colors, tumble dry or lay flat to dry. Warm iron as desired.