Hawkins New York | Simple Linen Cushion: 12" x 22"
- Comes in 12"x22" and 2 other sizes
- 100% European linen; finished, woven, and stonewashed in Portugal
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
- Insert is 95/5 feather down; made in the US and RDS certified
- Machine washable
- Zipper closure, embroidered with the HNY logo in corner
- We're big fans of mixing and matching sizes and tones
- County of Origin: Cushion: Portugal. Insert: USA.
European linen cover
12"L x 22"W
Care: Wash our linen before using to make it even softer. Hand or machine wash with like colors using mild detergent. Use cold water on a gentle cycle. We love Attirecare’s Delicate Wash for ours at home (and it smells divine). You might see some lint after the first few washings but don’t fret: this is a natural result of the stone-washing process and will lessen over time. Washing helps soften and flatten the fibers, which makes them stronger. So we’re fans of frequent washings. Make sure you button up your duvets and zip up pillow covers to minimize damage when washing.
If you like a crisper feel, line dry. For a softer touch, tumble dry on low. Remove the linen from the dryer while it’s just barely damp - this reduces wrinkles. If you’re a type A, iron on warm - not the linen setting. Make sure linen is totally dry when you put it away and don’t enclose it in plastic.
Avoid fabric softener, dryer sheets, bleach, stain removers, color brighteners, or skin treatments. This can weaken the fibers and lead to discoloration.
For our throw pillows - while we love the look of an overstuffed pillow - they need to be stuffed and unstuffed gently near the zipper.