Oxnard Shirt Jacket
Built from a sturdy and soft hemp corduroy, with 5 pockets – one for each element: Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Space. The best shirt to wear on a cool evening to the Gold Mine Arcade in 1970 or 2070.
- Classic fit, long sleeve button down shirt
- Heavyweight 8.5oz hemp corduroy blend (11-wale)
- Roomy shoulders, straight bottom hem
- Left chest pocket with single button closure
- 2 side slit pockets + 2 interior bucket pockets
- Slightly elongated sleeves, with tapered cuffs
- Women may want to size down
- Isaiah is 6'1" and wearing a Medium.
Hemp will take good care of you, especially if you take good care of it. Below are some suggested tips for taking the best care of your hemp.
HEMP + ORGANIC COTTON BLENDS:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors.
- Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use spot laundry cleaners, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.